North Korea is worst place for Christian persecution, group says

• Thid Barker Victor, ID
    Jan. 12, 2018 7:56 a.m.

RJohnson: I need all the help I can get as 'two cents worth" and you reminded me!

• RJohnson Salt Lake City, UT
    Jan. 11, 2018 10:02 p.m.

@Thid Barker

"Well maybe you would be so kind as to point Him out to us?"

Shouldn't have to. I'd think those claiming to be his followers would have no problem doing so themselves.

• Thid Barker Victor, ID
    Jan. 11, 2018 4:31 p.m.

my_two_cents_worth: "People in red states wouldn’t know Jesus if he were standing next to them at the supermarket checkout."
    Well maybe you would be so kind as to point Him out to us?

• my_two_cents_worth university place, WA
    Jan. 11, 2018 2:34 p.m.

@Thid Barker

“Believing in Jesus is unpopular in blue states of America as well!”

• GaryO Virginia Beach, VA
    Jan. 11, 2018 12:04 p.m.

Re:

"North Korea is worst place for Christian persecution"

Oh really?

Then what is the BEST place for Christian persecution?

• Hutterite American Fork, UT
    Jan. 11, 2018 10:08 a.m.

I think that the people of the DPRK need a lot of things straightened out before they're going to worry about religious persecution.

• Hutterite American Fork, UT
    Jan. 11, 2018 10:08 a.m.

• Thid Barker Victor, ID
    Jan. 11, 2018 10:03 a.m.

Which states vigorously support killing unborn children? Which states most often vigorously support same sex "marriage"? Which states vigorously support forcibly taking money away from those who worked for it and give it to people who will not work? Which states have cannabis legalized? Members of Congress from which states demand a "religious test" for holders of public office? From which states do people most often call others with whom they disagree, homophobes, racists, misogynists, religious zealots, etc.? I rest my case!

• kolob1 Sandy, UT
    Jan. 11, 2018 9:00 a.m.

@ Third Barker-Victor ID "Believing in Jesus is unpopular in blue states of America as well! "

Prove it!

• Thid Barker Victor, ID
    Jan. 11, 2018 6:53 a.m.

Believing in Jesus is unpopular in blue states of America as well!

• RJohnson Salt Lake City, UT
    Jan. 11, 2018 12:46 a.m.

This is important information? Why? Most of North Korea's population, outside the military and power elite are starved, living in squalor, risking imprisonment or execution for trying to survive or questioning the government and Christian Persecution is what we focus on? Who cares?