Was Taysom Hill properly utilized at BYU?
With NFL conference championship games set for Sunday, these are heady times for BYU faithful. From Taysom Hill (Saints) to Kyle Van Noy (Patriots) to Andy Reid and Daniel Sorensen (Chiefs), there are storylines aplenty. Insiders Jeff Call and Brandon Gurney take a look at those participating this weekend with ties to the Cougar program, discussing, among other things, whether Hill was properly utilized at BYU. They’ll also address what Ryan Pugh’s departure means to the BYU football staff and break down the men’s basketball team’s games at Pepperdine (Thursday) and San Francisco (Saturday). That and more on this week’s episode.
- 34Is BYU’s optimism to be believed? ESPN contract, Wilson’s shoulder, grad transfer running backs and other takeaways from BYU media day
- 33Why Mark Pope was the right choice to lead BYU men’s basketball program
- 32Making sense of contenders, pretenders in search for new BYU basketball coach
- 31Taking inventory of BYU basketball program after another NCAA tourney-less season
- 30Will Yoeli Childs become the next BYU basketball player to leave early?
- 29Why gauging BYU’s recruiting class is complicated
- 28BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe addresses variety of issues in annual media roundtable event
- 27Why New England was the perfect landing spot for former BYU star Kyle Van Noy
- 26Was Taysom Hill properly utilized at BYU?
- 25BYU basketball woes — is problem lack of talent or lack of development?
- 24How did BYU football team fare during early signing period?
- 23Tom Holmoe's puzzling comment, recruiting chatter and why BYU not only needs to win its bowl game, but dominate it
- 22What's wrong with BYU basketball, right with BYU volleyball and new with Ty Detmer
- 21If BYU football were a stock, would you be a buyer or a seller?
- 20Detmer reminisces about emphatic victory over Utes in 1989
- 19Back-to-back 34-31 games added to BYU-Utah rivaly lore
- 18Top individual BYU performances in rivalry history
- 17Does BYU have ANY advantage over Utah?
- 16Many of the greatest games in BYU-Utah history went down to the wire
- 15Why NCAA sanctions against BYU basketball don't fit the crime
- 14Trying to make sense of futile final series against the Broncos
- 13Is there a disconnect between Kalani Sitake and Jeff Grimes?
- 12What can BYU fans expect in Zach Wilson's encore as a starter?
- 11Move over Tanner Mangum, it's Wilson time
- 10Mangum or Wilson? Is the time right to make a switch at QB?
- 9Should BYU be wary of ‘perfect storm’?
- 8Can upstart Cougars hang with the Huskies?
- 7Why BYU's win over Wisconsin was biggest in program history
- 6Is now the time to make a switch at QB?
- 5The BIGGEST win of the independent era
- 4The Mangum decision, Dallin Holker’s impressive camp, and of course, season predictions
- 3Position battles, 'controversy' postmortem … and one very bold prediction
- 2Mangum or Wilson?
- 2Takeaways and surprises from BYU fall camp
- 1BYU football is back
- 1X-factors, concerns and why the opener against Utah is oh-so important