With No. 10 Washington next on tap, can Ute offense find its groove?
With the Utes opening Pac-12 play Saturday against the visiting Washington Huskies, the Deseret News’ Dirk Facer, Amy Donaldson and Trent Wood explore what is ailing the Utah offense. A week after giving up seven sacks to Group of 5 foe Northern Illinois, things won’t get easier against the 10th-ranked Huskies. The Insiders also discuss how the Pac-12 South is there for the taking, why the Utes’ ground game needs to get in gear, and what problems last week’s victory may have masked.
- 28What Ute fans should know heading into this week’s NFL draft
- 27From basketball to football ... and points in between
- 26Storylines and surprises from Utah spring football camp
- 25Big week on the hill for Whittingham, Ute football team; Ute men’s basketball team looks to take care of business at home
- 24How realistic is a first-round bye for the Utes in the Pac-12 tourney?
- 23Would an annual return to the top-25 rankings return fans to the Huntsman Center?
- 22Why this week’s road trip looms large for Ute men’s basketball team
- 21Is Utah football team clear favorite to win Pac-12 South title in 2019? (podcast)
- 20How did Utah football team fare during early signing period?
- 19Early returns on early signing period, what's wrong with Ute hoops and Mark Harlan talks bowl game and open OC position on Whittingham's staff
- 18What's the buzz surrounding Utah-BYU Beehive Classic matchup at the Viv?
- 17Here's what the Utes need to do to down the Huskies
- 16How Scott Mitchell and the Utes pulled off improbable, lopsided victory over BYU in 1988
- 15Spouses of three Utah football coaches talk rivalry, traditions and family
- 14Top individual Utah performances in rivalry history
- 13Shutout, shootout or blowout?
- 12Emotional wins and tight finishes highlight best games in Utah-BYU rivalry
- 11Can Utes take care of business against the Buffs?
- 10Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
- 9How does this Ute team measure up to 2009 Sugar Bowl team?
- 8Breaking down the Utes' impressive three-game run
- 7Pac-12 South ramifications aplenty when Utes, Trojans collide Saturday
- 6Utah heading into the midway mark with optimism
- 5Is Utah in a must-win situation Saturday at Stanford?
- 4Why game at Wazzu is oh-so-important
- 3Loss to Huskies no (great) cause for alarm
- 2With No. 10 Washington next on tap, can Ute offense find its groove?
- 2How many wins will the Utes notch in 2019?
- 1Are the Utes walking into a trap at Northern Illinois?
- 1Is an undefeated season a realistic possibility for the Utes?