Loss to Huskies no (great) cause for alarm
Ute Insiders Dirk Facer, Mike Sorensen and Trent Wood examine the Utes’ Pac-12-opening loss to the Washington Huskies, and tell why, despite the setback, Utah is still in the driver’s seat in the Pac-12 South. The trio does agree, however, there are things to clean up — fewer drops and an improved running game among them. They’ll also discuss the defense’s stellar play through the first three games, and Amy Donaldson catches up with former Ute safety Steve Tate.
- 28What Ute fans should know heading into this week’s NFL draft
- 27From basketball to football ... and points in between
- 26Storylines and surprises from Utah spring football camp
- 25Big week on the hill for Whittingham, Ute football team; Ute men’s basketball team looks to take care of business at home
- 24How realistic is a first-round bye for the Utes in the Pac-12 tourney?
- 23Would an annual return to the top-25 rankings return fans to the Huntsman Center?
- 22Why this week’s road trip looms large for Ute men’s basketball team
- 21Is Utah football team clear favorite to win Pac-12 South title in 2019? (podcast)
- 20How did Utah football team fare during early signing period?
- 19Early returns on early signing period, what's wrong with Ute hoops and Mark Harlan talks bowl game and open OC position on Whittingham's staff
- 18What's the buzz surrounding Utah-BYU Beehive Classic matchup at the Viv?
- 17Here's what the Utes need to do to down the Huskies
- 16How Scott Mitchell and the Utes pulled off improbable, lopsided victory over BYU in 1988
- 15Spouses of three Utah football coaches talk rivalry, traditions and family
- 14Top individual Utah performances in rivalry history
- 13Shutout, shootout or blowout?
- 12Emotional wins and tight finishes highlight best games in Utah-BYU rivalry
- 11Can Utes take care of business against the Buffs?
- 10Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
- 9How does this Ute team measure up to 2009 Sugar Bowl team?
- 8Breaking down the Utes' impressive three-game run
- 7Pac-12 South ramifications aplenty when Utes, Trojans collide Saturday
- 6Utah heading into the midway mark with optimism
- 5Is Utah in a must-win situation Saturday at Stanford?
- 4Why game at Wazzu is oh-so-important
- 3Loss to Huskies no (great) cause for alarm
- 2With No. 10 Washington next on tap, can Ute offense find its groove?
- 1Are the Utes walking into a trap at Northern Illinois?