Is Utah football team clear favorite to win Pac-12 South title in 2019? (podcast)
Ute Insiders Dirk Facer, Mike Sorensen and Trent Wood tackle a variety of topics on this week’s Ute Insiders podcast. Among them:
• Will Utah be the clear favorite to win the Pac-12 South title next fall?
• Who will be the Utes’ new offensive coordinator?
• Was last week’s strong showing in Arizona a sign of things to come for Larry Krystkowiak’s squad?
• Are the Red Rocks deep enough to contend for a national title?
• Is the high-flying Utah women’s basketball team strong enough to earn an NCAA bid and make some noise this spring?
That and more on this week’s episode.
Find and subscribe to this and other podcasts from the Deseret News at DeseretNews.com/Podcasts. Or find us on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- 25Big week on the hill for Whittingham, Ute football team; Ute men’s basketball team looks to take care of business at home
- 24How realistic is a first-round bye for the Utes in the Pac-12 tourney?
- 23Would an annual return to the top-25 rankings return fans to the Huntsman Center?
- 22Why this week’s road trip looms large for Ute men’s basketball team
- 21Is Utah football team clear favorite to win Pac-12 South title in 2019? (podcast)
- 20How did Utah football team fare during early signing period?
- 19Early returns on early signing period, what's wrong with Ute hoops and Mark Harlan talks bowl game and open OC position on Whittingham's staff
- 18What's the buzz surrounding Utah-BYU Beehive Classic matchup at the Viv?
- 17Here's what the Utes need to do to down the Huskies
- 16How Scott Mitchell and the Utes pulled off improbable, lopsided victory over BYU in 1988
- 15Spouses of three Utah football coaches talk rivalry, traditions and family
- 14Top individual Utah performances in rivalry history
- 13Shutout, shootout or blowout?
- 12Emotional wins and tight finishes highlight best games in Utah-BYU rivalry
- 11Can Utes take care of business against the Buffs?
- 10Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
- 9How does this Ute team measure up to 2009 Sugar Bowl team?
- 8Breaking down the Utes' impressive three-game run
- 7Pac-12 South ramifications aplenty when Utes, Trojans collide Saturday
- 6Utah heading into the midway mark with optimism
- 5Is Utah in a must-win situation Saturday at Stanford?
- 4Why game at Wazzu is oh-so-important
- 3Loss to Huskies no (great) cause for alarm
- 2With No. 10 Washington next on tap, can Ute offense find its groove?
- 1Are the Utes walking into a trap at Northern Illinois?